£28,000 – £30,000/annum
Position: International Operations Assistant
The role is to complete efficient management of customer orders from processing, through to delivery, ensuring the highest levels of service are always achieved.
To become the first point of contact for all customer related issues and resolving them through to resolution.
The role also covers D2C operations, requiring inventory support across various FBA EU centres and liaison with Finance for correct invoicing/reporting into P&L.
To ensure that:
- First port of contact for all inbound/outbound related questions
- All new orders are processed and confirmed to the customer within 24hrs
- National Accounts and Retailer order books are managed to agreed KPI’s
- All third-party service suppliers are complying with set KPI’s
- Aged orders are routinely chased through and delivered within agreed timescales
- Inventory Control WSSI for multiple Fulfilment Centres and propose/raise replenishment orders to agreed inventory targets
- Forecasting support for monthly/quarterly/yearly revisions
- Returns are managed logged and reported on, within agreed timelines
- General office duties
- Cover for team members duties in their absence
Principal Skills and Attributes Required
- Understanding on 3PL Transport arrangements, Incoterms and International Taxation
- Understanding on Inventory Management and/or Merchandising principles to maintain optimum Inventory levels whilst liaising with Commercial and Marketing heads accordingly
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills and a “customer first” attitude
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to multi-task
- Full understanding of MS Office, with a good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal stakeholders, customers & suppliers
- A desire to develop and grow with the needs of the business
Customer Focused – You will be passionate about providing excellent service for all customers both internally and externally. Display total commitment to everything you do whilst ensuring that the experience delivered far exceeds the customer expectation.
Team Player – You will be able to demonstrate good teamwork through a collaborative and supportive approach. You are confident and energetic. Actively participate as a member of the team and work towards team goals. Build good relationships by being positive, enthusiastic and friendly. Has a sense of fun at work.
Attitude – Display’s a positive “can do” attitude. Open and honest in your interaction with others to create a win-win solution.
Flexible Approach – Confident and energetic with a willingness to take on new and different activities. Flexible approach to work with a willingness to accept the peaks and flows and changes to workload.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org